Digital Marketing Manager
About Another Lane: Another Lane is The Premier Marketplace for Dope Kicks. We give sneaker collector all the tools they need to be successful in the sneaker resale market. That includes digital marketing, editorial content, product photography, payment processing and buyer communication. Our goal is to nurture the origins of the sneaker community to maintain its authenticity.
Target Start Date: Immediately
Reports To: The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the CEO and COO.
Job Overview: Are you always on social media? Do you get a thrill from making great creative assets? Do you have the gift of writing persuading and engaging copy? Are you always looking at people’s kicks or have a dope pair yourself? Then this role is for you!
You will get the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of what is sure to be an industry-changing company. During your stay at Another Lane you’ll get to create original campaigns that speak to a unique, authentic and engaged audience. We like to say that we keep it all the way real when it comes to marketing to our customers.
This role is for a self-motivated individual that needs very little supervision. You will be responsible for creating digital marketing campaigns that speak to sneaker collectors. The team will require you to develop the ideas and execute with precision but always be willing to ask for clarification. Our digital marketing manager is integral to the business as they create the most important tool we have to gain customer traction. We will need you to be an effective verbal and written communicator and able to jump in and complete tasks quickly and effectively.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 20 hrs/week (remote)
- Post organic content 5/days per week to social media
- Create and execute CRM workflows/sequences in hubspot
- Supervise social media graphic/video content creation.
- At times there may be light photo editing / graphic creation
- Set up, execute and report on paid social media campaigns on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Set up, execute and report on ad campaigns in Google
- Edit monthly newsletter
- Some creative writing necessary
- Optimize website SEO/SEM
- Authorized to work as a contractor in the United States
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)