About Another Lane: Another Lane is The Premier Digital Marketplace for Dope Kicks. We give sellers all the tools they need to be successful in the sneaker resale market. That includes digital marketing, editorial content, product photography, payment processing and buyer communication. Our goal is to nurture the origins of the sneaker community to maintain its authenticity.
Target Start Date: Immediately
Reports To: The CEO and COO.
Job Overview: Are you enthusiastic about technology that fosters community? Do you get a thrill from launching new features? Do you love creating a better brand experience for consumers through technology?
At Another Lane you will get the opportunity to report directly to the founding team in an industry-changing company. During your stay at Another Lane you will work on projects that will challenge your mind and change the way you see the working world. We move fast but with purpose.
This role is for a self-motivated individual that needs very little supervision in a startup environment. We are looking for someone who can translate our needs into technical solutions but also sees what we may be missing. We are currently in V1 or our project and we need your help to move it V2 with added features to our existing platform. A sense of e-commerce and marketplace technology behavior is a big plus for someone in this position.
Knowledge of sneaker community is a plus also.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Strong foundation in web development and computer science
- Experience scaling e-commerce sites
- Expert in WordPress and Woocommerce
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS, MySQL & phpMyAdmin
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong ability to architect and self-manage technical projects
- Experienced in implementing UI designs based on mock-ups
- Experience with SEO tools and strategies to optimize inbound traffic
- Ability to manage site codebase & application ensuring consistently excellent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times & bug-free core functionality.
- At Another lane we require positive energy and a collaborative spirit. We’re looking for passionate sneakerheads to join our movement to build a stronger community together.